Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BBQ and Sunway Lagoon..

Yeah.. Goin to Audrey there tonight.. At first i doubt whether i want to go not cause i had a family matter. After my family matter is settle, i finaly can go. Then, i doubt again whether i should go onot.. This time is because i scared i feel isolated from my friend. Its kinda like where evryclazmate are all friend but they were still have their own group. And then Audrey said, u still have me. Well, the words kinda give me a secure feeling about not being isolated. My group only Kaya coming..N probably Annrene too. But Annrene only coming for BBQ. She is not going to Sunway Lagoon. She need to pack up i think. Cause she goin back to Melaka tommorow. Oohh.. I wish i can follow her go Melaka. I miss Aunty Esther and Angel. (Annrene mom and sister).. Sadly Chee Huey cant join us this time.. It would be fun if she is there tonight..

Beh and Andy were already at Audrey house yesterday. Reasons they were there early? They need to help Audrey to push the trollies while shopping for BBQ stuff tonight. Hahaha.. To tell you the truth, Beh and Andy always join us whenever we had a classmate outing.. I dont know wat happen to other classmate.. LOL.. Anyway.. Im sure we gonna have fun tonight.. Regardless anything.. Hahahaha.. H1 hwaiting!!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!

No comments: