Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exam finish!!!

Ooohh.. Finally exam is finish.. But, haiz.. I guess have to resit the subject i take today.. Holy shit!! Hate the subject.. Hopefully dont have to resit.. I'm in rush to graduate on time.. I desperately wanted to graduate with my friend.. And i wanted to take picture with him too.. Who is he? Hehehe.. someone special i guess.. Cant describe more about him.. If you guys knows, i might as well kill you.. Hehehe..

Exam is finish.. What should i do? Hhmm.. Normally after exam, I would follow Annrene go Melaka but not for this semester.. I follow her go Melaka too much until my dad suspect me had a boyfriend there.. LOL.. Btw.. Going to Audrey house tomorrow for bbq party among classmate.. Overnight too.. Cause going to Sunway Lagoon the following day.. I'm so excited.. Cant wait.. This is my classmate 2nd outing after going to zoo few months ago.. Sadly not all classmate will be there tommorow.. Dont understand why they do not want to join us? Is it because we are at the aggresive side? LOL.. Maybe..

Two weeks holiday.. What will i do at home? Online, sleep, eat, wake up and online.. I plan it well dont i? Hahaha.. Going to be a panda when college re-open.. Hahaha.. Btw.. saw this at youtube and find out that my 'husband' Xiah Junsu potential to be a good father.. LOL... hahaha.. Love him so much..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPBh4mUgnPA

No comments: