Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Heat of Chinese New Year..

Its 25th Jan 2009.. Tomorrow will be Chinese New Year. This is the 2nd year im celebrating it without the presence of my mom.. Haiz.. Couldnt believe that my mom oready left me for almost a 2 years..

I still remember it clearly how mommy made all the preparation before CNY.. Especially during the reunion dinner. She prepared alot of delicious food that i think the most delicious food in the world... Well, everything left as memory now.. No longer can taste her delicious food, i cant inherited her her good cooking skills.. I may be good in cooking, but will never get the taste of my mom hand anymore..

Well, since its the eve of CNY, i will not talk about sad things.. Im so happy that all my realites come back.. Even my uncle Paul are coming back from London.. Hehehe,.. I havent met him for quite a long time.. Well, we are going to Fraser hill for vacation trip.. Hope it will be a fun trip.. But sadly after that, HELL comes back.. I have to continue my exam.. Haiz..

No comments: