Monday, February 9, 2009

The start of HELL's day...

Im goin to start my training soon.. To be exact, its tommorow.. Im so envy audrey.. She could start on 16th..aaahh!!! I oready move to Wangsa Maju.. its so hot here.. And the bathroom damn dirty.. Lol.. I wonder why we didnt look at the toilet at first place.. haiz.. Too rush i guess.. Im moving in alone as Audrey starting late, so she move in late.. Audrey!!! When r u coming????

this the first time i live by myself outside.. I mean i've been living outside, but, not this long.. The longest was only a week.. HAhaha.. guess i have to depend on my own now.. Ohh.. Mommy how much i miss u... Haiz.. Goin to resit paper.. 5 subject.. haiz...

1 comment:

audrey said...

TOILET?????????????????!!!!!!!!!
DAMN DIRRRRTTYYYYYYYYYYY???????????
R U SERIOUS????????
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW???????????