Friday, August 7, 2009

4th week off

Gooshh.. Couldnt believe its already been 4th week i work in club med.. It feels like just last week i start my work here... Time really pass by so fast here.. except this week for me.. I was put in the petit club.. The baby club.. Omg.. So darn bored.. And the time pass in petit club was si slow.. I enjoy working in mini club.. I rather work early morning everyday thab rather going to petit club.. I dint get to go out at all.. Its so bored.. Goooshh.. Hopefully i will get to go back to mini club soon.. Cross my finger by next week.. Because i dont want to deal with babies.. Aaaahhh....

Btw, i miss my family.. I miss my dad... and my sister.. Goosshh.. I wanted to see them so much.. really.. aaahh... Hopefully i got to go back soon.. Again.. Cross my finger.. Btw, missed my friends graduation.. oh well.. Not all friends went... What for im going there?? hahaha. no thanks..

xoxo
Carolyn
From Club Med Cherating..

No comments: