Thursday, July 30, 2009

Off Day week 3..

Off for the week no 3.. Another one day off, it will a month working for me here.. Going out to Kemaman this evening.. With ah beh.. Oh gosshh.. its his last day working here.. he will be leaving soon.. Geezz.. Who am i gonna find when im on off day?? Btw, i have reply for being a permanent staff here. but do you think its worth it?? I dont know.. It seems like i made a rush decision.. I dont know.. COz the job here is very tiring and.. gosshh.. too rush i gues.. But its ok.. im fine with it.. Hopefully accepted..
Btw, lots of things happen this week.. I dont know why he doesnt talk to me at all.. What did i do wrong?? Its almost been 2 weeks he didnt talk to me.. Im so dissapointed.. He doesnt even pick up my calls.. What happen to him?? We were good the few weeks before.. It just doesnt seem right..

xoxo
Carolyn
From Club Med Cherating..

No comments: