Friday, May 7, 2010

Dead at Words..

How long has it been?? Its been quit a time.. Looks like im dead at words again.. In the blink of an eye, i have now stop working for Club med almost 3 months. I am starting in a new in job in KL.. Well, its hard at first.. But now, im getting used to it. Life is like that, tied up to a word name commitment. I'm working for a travel agency in Midvalley City.. Well, although there are times i wanted to quit.. But that is life.. You have to learn on how to survive..

Well, back to my own private life. I left Club Med, so as my memories.. At first it was tough.. I dont get to used to the life of getting up like a routine.. Wake up go to work, eat, sleep and wake up and back to work again. Just so not challenging.. So, i decided to resign. Although i haven't found any job yet. How stupid am i?? Could just have stay there and work. Now, again.. Jobless at home looking for job. Might as well go back to CM.. Lol.. Suicide.. Just passed my 21st birthday with no solid resolutions. Just some freaking foolish resolutions, which is to get a boyfriend. How stupid.. How naive.. I dont know what to do with my life now.. Sounds so pathetic. In the end i feel like I will be going back to CM to work. Which i think will not work in long terms. Geez...

Please.. I really need some luck.. Or perhaps me myself dont work hard enough to look for jobs.. Come on Carol.. Buckle up.. U r 21 now.. No longer 20.. geez.. Stop thinking on playing now... Be serious.. Think of your family..

No comments: