Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heck.. Life's sucks..

Well, its has another 'a while' i didnt update my blog.. Thought to let it go just like that.. But to think about it.. I dont really have other places to let out my feelings that buried deep in my hearts.. My thoughts and opinions.. Or a place for me to train my typing skills other than chatting on MSN with the one and only chatting friend, Sydney Hiew. I cant say that i am full of emotions right now. To the tell you the truth, its already been a months since i am unemployed. My previous employment was with a tour company.. Everything was fine at the first place.. Until one day, i decided to send a resume to event management company.. I had no idea how did my manager found out about that and I was told that to terminate my service. I feel like i a victim in this case.. Geezz. Life is hard.. Now currently i am looking for job.. Its hard to look for job.. Although everybody has been consoling me by saying there is a sea of opportunity outside. But *sigh*.. It could be done if you had the will and trust. But me, i dont have the will at all to look for job. What is happening to me?? Dont i deserved a beat, punishment or hitting?? I feel so ashamed of myself.. Speaking of Club Med, its not a place for you to work forever there, although someone you cherish is there. If your love a re strong enough, even if you are miles away, your love will never fade away.. Call me lame.. But thats me.. After this, I determined to work hard in looking for jobs.. Hwaiting Carol..

No comments: