Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All hails the BEAST a.k.a B2ST from Korea!!!

Hehehe.. Its really, really, really, really been a while since i blog about my favorite Korean artist, Super Junior.. Well, since i came back from Club Med, thanks to Chuck oppa, Sydney, Ilje eoni and Cassie eoni.. My interest for Korean artist has gotten more.. Lately I am so into B2ST.. Especially their leader Yoon Doo Joon..


Tada.. All hails Yoon Doo Joon a.k.a Leader Yoon..

B2ST debut in end of the year 2009.. The were hails as the best idol group as all of the mebers were once debuted and had alot of experience.. Although they are still a rookie.. But trust me, their experience are no joke eh..



I am so bias with their leader Yoon. I cant even stand if there is a scandal between him and other artist.. heheheh.. Guest i am hardcore fan?? Dont think so...