Thursday, December 11, 2008

Aaaahhh.. So embarassing!!!!

This few days i've been totally tired.. Totally knock out.. I was tired from being sleeping late, assignments and well.. computer of course.. So, yesterday i took train back home. As the train journey took about 45 minutes to reached its destination, so i thought why dont i take a nap for a while.. I was really tired. So from Kl Sentral i sleep until Kuang, the second last destination before reach Rawang. I woke up for a while and said to myself,

"oohh.. i reach Kuang already.. Hhhmm.. Nevermind it took 10 minutes to reach Rawang.."


So i continue with my nap.. As i was dreaming, suddenly i've been waken up by a lady.. OMG.. I have the reached the destination but i was asleep. The lady woke me up when she saw me sleeping. She said i've been sleeping for 5 minutes.. My GOD.. Damn embarassing.. I was like.. "Oottokee???".. I said thanks to the lady and quickly get out from the train.. My GOD.. I must have been really tired.. I never had this before in my one year train experience..

P/S: I said to myself from that day, "never gonna back to sleep if its reached
Kuang.."

No comments: