Friday, December 26, 2008

Craziest Xmas party ever!!!



Me, Clifford and Kin Hock.. We are half drunk.. hehehe..




This me n my drunk partner, Clifford..



LOL.. Yesterday Xmas party was the craziest i ever attend.. It was damn fun man.. Eventhough most of them i didnt know, but we got to know each other during the party. LOL.. I have to thanks to Prisca and Audrey.. Thanks Audrey for introducing me to Prisca and thanks Prisca for inviting me to the party. At first, I wouldnt want to go because i felt i was quite far (the location is in Bandar Utama).. 2nd, because there are arent any people whom i know.. So, but its beacuse audrey, wei ching, kaya and Annrene will be there to, i thought why not i juz go since im free on that day and the following day. So, i waited at the Curve for Prisca and Audrey to fetch me to go the house.. And when we reach at the house, wow.. It was alot of people i dont know..
But, u learn as u go rite?? so i got to know some of them.. Few guys n few gurls.. Actually that night, there are more guys than girls.. So i got to know more guys than girls. Coz mostly girls are my classmate.. LOL..
Hehehehe.. We were extraordinary crazy that night. We played charades, true or dare.
LOL.. I must been influenced by the alcohol, i actually did a pole dance for my dare challenge.. With a guy as my pole.. OMG!!! To think it back, its so embarassing.. Well, i got to know a few friends, Mondy, William, Anthony, Clifford, Kin Hock, Cecilia and many others. They were all very friendly..
We were all quit sober, especially me n Clifford.. The both of us dont even know whether we are drunk or sober, so we start to talk nonsense.. Hahaha.. LOL.. But i can remember everything clearly.. HAhaah.. So im not drunk.. hahaha.. Anyway, its fun to know all of them.. Hopefully there will be some others gathrings like this..

No comments: