Friday, December 5, 2008

Our blood and sweat pays off..



LOL.. Yesterday was the happiest day for me.. Me n my group member finally completed our presentation which were worried for few weeks.. What make us most satisfied with our presentation is we made it to make our lecturer and classmate to laugh with our role play.. To tell the truth, this the first time i put a lot of effort in a presentation.. i dont knw why, all of us really cherish this presentation, maybe because we feel like our blood and sweat were all over this presentation.. I even stay 2 nites at my group member house in order to complete the assignment and to practice the role pley.. We sleep almost 4am in the morning..

Well, in this blog, i would like to say thank you to my group member, Annrene, Camin, Kaya n Chee Huey.. A lot of things have happen during the time we preparing this assignment.. im so happy that we can complete it without much problem. Those 2 days were my most happy day.. Remember my friend, when we were lauging out loud with chee huey 'tanduk'?? And when during the Ah La Long part where Camin cannot bear to look at my face? Also the part where Kaya runs in so cutely that everybody laughs? It will stay in memory forever.. Hey annrene, remember when you and me arguing about the power point? I will remember it too.. All those things really brought us much more closer in bond. And in happy that we brought happiness to class too eventhough it was quit messy.. Hahaha.. Anyway, im gratefull to know u guys.. I LOVE YOU GUYS...


Whats more embarassing is our lecture post the photo during lecture today.. My GOD.. She post the part where i pose as Elvis Presley.. LOL.. Im so embarrased.. I thought she snap the photo for junior to see, i never thought she would it show at the lecture, and in front of my coursemate.. MY GOD...

No comments: