Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Internship?? Like HELL...

Im in the 2nd week of my HELL internship.. Didnt do any updates last week coz i was hell tired from working. The first department i got was Housekeeping department. Shit.. My other classmate, they even have 2 days orientation and mine was, half an hour briefing and straight to work.. LOL.. My first task was room attendant.. And i since i am a trainee, i cant do bed at all.. I dont hav the chance to make bed at all.. To make the story short, i been cleaning a total of 102 of toilets in 5 days.. Haiz..

Coming to 2nd week, i started to change work, to minibar.. LOL.. It was HELL bored.. Nothing to do at all at minibar department.. I was so sleepy.. When i was a room attentdant, i wish for a easier job.. But when i in minibar department, i wish for a job.. Its juz didnt seems to go right.. haiz.. 2nd day, got 'naik pangkat' and become housekeeping supervisor. I thought housekeeping supervisor job would be easier, but, my thought all crushed when i was assigned to do a floor that is closed for spring cleaning.. I have to become a room attendant with my coat on.. Worse, im brushing the whole room with juz a toothbrush.. I cant believe it!!! Its juz doesnt seems right!!!!!

No comments: