Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life without the comfy of home..

Haiz.. i moved out the house juz for the stupid internship.. Although its only for 2 and a half months, i still feel homesick.. I miss my bed, i miss my house, i miss goin out breakfast with my sister n a father every sunday.. Haiz.. Everthing is lacking here.. Its so pathetic living outside.. I think will never left home.. Home is everything for me... Its so pathetic that me n audrey, my roomate have too cook instant noodle in the room..

2 comments:

audrey said...

princess punya induction cooker...lol
damn cham la both of us..
eat n cook in the room..
but the condition of the kitchen is just dreadful, I rather cook in the room.
rite carol??
btw when r u gonna get a cbox or any chat stuff??
dun like to write comment la
u dun reply 1

J-Son said...

wah~.. lk vy charm 1 d pic.. haha,.