Thursday, March 5, 2009

Changing Perception..

I think i change my perception towards my GRM, (Guest Relationships Manager), Yohei Hayashi.. He is cool, handsome and macho.. But he is bad tempered.. I couldnt believed with a calm he has, he's actually a bit bad tempered.. LOL.. How i know he is a bit bad tempered? HE scolded my GRO.. (Guest Relationship Officer).. My GRO was telling him the agenda of the day since Mr. Hayashi came for afternoon shift, and he was like,

"can u please shut up?? That is why i dont like Malaysia Chinese girl, always nagged and mention about money.."

LOL.. WTF is his problem?? Just hell go back to your Japan u bitch... That is why i said like Korean guys than Japanese guys.. LOL... Looks like my thoughts are right..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha lol!ya la yala ur junsu 4eva hahahas~