Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The progress in internsip..

Well, im out from housekeeping and to front office i go.. Haiz.. Miserable experience in housekeeping department.. Although i said its miserable, but i still like housekeeping department. Why? Because in housekeeping department i can have my own sweet time.. I cant relax whenever i want, but in front office, lol.. Everything have to be jaga.. Jaga your walk, jaga your voice.. Although i like the uniform, but the worst things is i cant even put my hand inside the coat pocket. Ridicilious.. Really ridiclious.. Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! But, what i like about front office is my GRM.. Guest Relationship Manager.. Mr. Hayashi Yokei.. He is totally a cute hunk.. He is cool and handsome..He's the reason my days pass by fast in front office.. Hahaha.. Dont get me wrong.. I just like to see his face.. Not really fall in love with him.. He's 29 for GOD's sake.. Although i like mature guy, but I still like Korean guys more than Japanese.. hahhahahaah... Hw i wish my GRM is 'Kangoku' (Korean.. hahhhah.. I must dreaming..

Well, the first day im in front office, i was called back to stay back to work as room attendant (again???) as they need people to make up room..But just for one hour because of early arrival from Japanese tour.. Like shit lar..Looks like they cant live without me.. hahahaha.. Specially invited me.. hahahaha... Anyway, im in front office now.. Next week i will be following Mr.Hayashi.. LOL.. Dnt get me wrong again, not that kind following, like stalker, i will be training under him for guest relationships.. Hahaha.. Looking forward to it..

No comments: