Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye my love goodbye...



"Ahnyeo haseyo... I'm KyuHyun from Super Junior.. Right now i feel so terribly sad.. My wife Carolyn, will be leaving me soon and this time for a longer period.. She will back to Kuantan to continue her job which she adores very much. As a husband, i will support her knowing that it is her decision to pursue on this career like how she supported me throughout my career.. This also means that she will be on hiatus for few weeks from blogging.. Please anticipate her comeback after 3 weeks.. Last but not least i would like to say to my wife,



'Cha gi ya, saranghamida.. Haengbokke..'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol omg!gosh haha~snce when u r married lol!*_*

‥★ ChubbY KahS ★‥ said...

wow...nt bad wat..
creative...
good luck on ur career =]
take care...