Thursday, July 2, 2009

It was a close call..

Today, was really a close call day for me.. I came back from interview in Hotel Melia KL.. As i reached Rawang station, i got out to take shuttle bus to head back home.. As the bus station is a across the street, of course we had to cross the street to get to the other side to get the bus.. Well, you know how crossing a busy road will dangerous, so i take an extra careful step.. So, i take off my earphone and cross the street after making sure that it is safe to cross the road.. After crossing the road, and i thought im on the safe zone, it wasnt even seconds i put back my earphones, i heard a loud sound a car break, later did i found out that the car was just at my right... i was so shocked with the closeness of the car that i fall down and hurt my hand. It wasnt badly hurt but, a few cuts and bruises.. I was so shocked, that i quickly stand up, and left the place... i dont know why i quickly left the place. Not because of embarrassed or what.. I just want to left the place quickly.. Thank GOD for giving me the second chance of life..

Ask me if i saw any light during the incident??? Of course not.. I was still conscious..



I even hurt my hand.. Although is not seems to be serious, but it is aching me.. the one i circle with red is the cuts.. While the one in blue is the bruises.. poor me...

1 comment:

‥★ ChubbY KahS ★‥ said...

gal...r u ok?
next time careful wen cross the busy road ler...
scare me ><