Monday, January 25, 2010

Another random yet boring day..

Didnt do anything much after came back from Club Med.. All i do is eat, sleep, online, eat, sleep, online.. Thats what i have been doing for the past 3 weeks at home.. Well, managed to meet some of my friends whom i havent meet for quit sometime.. Kinda miss them.. So bored.. haiz.. Anyway.. Every night been sleeping late at night.. Knowing the next day I had nothing to do and i can sleep the whole day.. Well.. I really do not know what am i gonna do now for my future.. I dont have the intention to continue my exam.. But yet, i dont have a stable job yet.. Im still on 50-50 whether im gonna continue my exam or not.. Haiz.. Im so confuse now.. What am i suppose to do.. I dont know whether i should re-apply job in Club Med or go for other job.. arrgghhh. life is complicated..

To tell you the truth I am going back to work in Club Med on this coming Sunday.. As a part timer... Dont know whether will i re-apply back as a permanent staff.. Gosshh.. Im so confused right now.. haiz.. What should i do with my future??? aaarrgghhh....

No comments: