Thursday, January 28, 2010

Strangest dream i've ever had..

Really.. It was the strangest dream i ever had.. And i dont know why.. It still giving me a goosebumps till now.. It was around 10AM that i went back to sleep.. As i slept quit late yesterday so of course im gonna be tired.. Lol.. Gooshh.. Later do i realized i start to dream about him.. I dream about him getting married... GOD.. i was so mad.. And yet jealous of course.. In reality we clear things up and remained good friends, but why do i feel like i still has feelings for him?? Ohh.. GOD.. The dream was so true..


I dream about him getting married with a girl with long hair.. Average face.. Tall.. Just like him.. And i was invited to their wedding.. Along with my late mother.. Goosshh.. (Bonus: i dream about him and my late mother..) I was so mad with them but i couldnt do anything.. All i can do is just wish them happiness ever after.. I was invited to their 3 wedding invitation. Lots of things going around before his wedding.. (my dream is crazy..) They even make a recording about their wedding and broadcast it on tv.. (typical ****A country people weddings..) To makes things worse, as i am his friend, he specially booked my room just next to the bride's and groom room.. WTF!!!! Gooshhh.. The dream was so real.. Gooshh... It make me more tired after dreaming it..

But in reality, we are friends... Now.. We clear things up and decided to remained friends.. We are good friend now.. But how come i feel like i still had the feelings for him?? It shouldnt be as now we didnt meet each other for few weeks.. (But im going to meet him soon again..) It was hard at first when we decided to be friends, but later do i realized we are more comfortable in becoming friends than becoming someone special to each other.. We talked more than usual, we are closer than usual.. maybe because the situation is awkward for us.. But anyway, dream is just a dream.. After i woke up, although its still fresh in my mind but i'll try to forget it.. Continuing with my daily life..

Mental Note to myself: Never go back to sleep after 10am..

No comments: