Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodbye Club Med Goodbye...

Finally, after of 8 months working in Club Med, now its my turn to say goodbye after watching every GO's going in and out.. Time pass by so fast in Club Med that i didnt realize i've been working there for 8 months.. And i really love Club Med.. I love the people there, i love the job there and so much thing that i love is from there.. Most important of all.. The one i cherish the most.. My friends and my oppa's.. So many things happen in the past 8 months and of course i cant describe everything precisely.. Will just talk about the thing that in my mind the most.. starting off with my friends.. My dearest roommate.. Eng Eng.. We've been staying together for the past 6 months.. She is my best friend, best roomies and best sister.. I love her so much that i did not want anything to happen to her.. Gosshh.. Love Eng Eng..

Next up, Sora.. My Korean best buddies.. Love her so much... a day before my departure, we didnt sleep the whole just because she wants to accompany me for a final moment.. Gooshhh.. I really love her.. Love everybody... Im gonna miss them alot.. Well, Club Med is a place that really gives you a good experience in work wise.. I love working there.. My communication skills are developed, improved and wisely used.. hehehe.. love working for club med..

in Club Med as well, i make alot of friends from diffrent countries.. Not to mention, my mini club team.. my best working colleagues ever.. Love my mini club team..

There are so many things to say out in my whole period of working in Club Med.. How i meet new friends as well.. Well, there is no need for me lingering so long as i will be back to work in club med as part timer.. Will be back soon...

No comments: