Thursday, November 20, 2008

Almost Gone Are My Babies

Hahaha.. LOL.. Dont get me wrong again.. Im not having babies or wat.. I am back after a hiatus from not going online for 5 days.. No thanks to the virus who attacks my computer.. I didnt get to online for 5 days..Its like the end of the world to me.. It was so bored without computer man.. Times passed by even slower.. Only GOD knows how bored am i and how much i miss my babies..

Speaking of babies, who are my babies that i mentioned earlier that is almost gone? It was my Super Junior and TVXQ photos which i collected with my blood and sweat.. About thousands of them.. If they are gone, im sure gonna cried with tears of blood.. These are my babies.. Not just that, about 500 songs that i collected are also almost gone.. Thanks to my cousin, he managed to saved all my file.. My babies are safe..

I did not even get to know the latest about my babies.. LOL.. My web friends from Korea and also all around the world wondering where have i gone.. hahahaa.. luckily my bro get it fixed.. Now, i can online safe and sound..

No comments: