Friday, November 7, 2008

My first working experience in Banquet..

I got accepted to Nikko Hotel as a trainee.. I was freaking scared during the interview.. But in the same time, I'm a bit confidence of myself.. Hehehehe.. I know i would do well cause i 've done a lot of preparation before going to the interview..

Luckily got accepted.. Phew.. What a relief.. so, as i am going to work in nikko hotel soon, so i thought, why not i work as a part timer there.. I work in banquet.. It was my first time working in a hotel.. LOL.. Only GOD knws how nervous and scared i was at the time.. Whats worst, it was a wedding dinner and i got the table that is just next to the main table.. OMG.. Imagine what would they think if i done badly? Or would they complaint to my manager if i done badly?? Fortunately, i done well.. I was so happy that the feedback given by the guest at my table are positive feedback..whats more, the table i served, are all the friends of the groom.. imagine how handsome the guys are.. In few seconds, i cant even focused to my job.. Luckilly, i didt overpoured the tea.. Hahaha.. So crazy.. Anyway, it was a good experience to me.. In results of working at the banquet, my muscle sored the very next day.. especially my arm.. LOL.. cant even lift it up.. even skipped school on Monday..

Anyway, it was a good experience.. I met new friends and in the same time able to understand how does hotel lines working..

No comments: