Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Japanese boys are so Kawaii!!!!!


Today, during the Japanese class we were getting a sudden visits from 6 exchanged Japanese male student.. OMG.. They were so cute.. They came to Malaysia for 3 days for a study programme.. My God, i was so nervous when i found out that they were standing outside of our class.. I was so happy because this the first time i met a Japanese.. I mean, i do met alot o Japanese, but this is the first time i get to interact with them.. This is a rare opportunity.. Eventhough my Japanese is not dat good, but, i'll try my best to communicate with them..

The first thing i do when they walk in was, I stand up and said 'Hajimemashite..' (means, nice to meet u for the first time..) I was being laughed by my friend.. I wonder why were they laughed, because this is a proper greetings in Japan.. LOL.. Probably they laugh baecause i look nervous.. We started up with those 6 cute guys introducing themself.. LOL.. They sound very shy.. We barely can hear them talking.. All i knw, one of the guy likes to play baeseball.. I was being mischievious by asking how old are they and turn out all of them age 17.. LOL.. They look older than us.. Even look older than Audrey who is 21.. Hahaha..

Luckilly, we got Kheng Fei who is the master of Japanese language in our class to ask them more question.. One of them said that Malaysia curry are spicier.. Hahaha.. Of course, Japanese curry are only sweet.. Hahaha.. n they even said that Malaysian whether is hot.. Atsuii desu.. Hahaha.. We the Malaysian also sometime cant even bear with the hot whether.. Lastly, we ask what do they think about Malaysian girls and they gave a positive feedback by saying Malaysia girls are so kawai.. Hahahah.. Today Japanese class made my my day with the present of those kawaii Japanese guys.. Hahaha.. Try to exchange e-mail, but they said they dont have or rather they dont understand what i said cause i speak English.. (note: Japanese English are sucks..)
We even took picture with them.. What a memorable day..

2 comments:

annrene said...

babi....!!!!
i suppose to b thre...!!!!
arg...!!!

audrey said...

BABI!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE U PUT MY REAL AGE THERE????????
IM NOT EVEN 21