Saturday, November 15, 2008

Anybody to accept me?

Dont get me wrong.. Im not running away from home or what.. I received a bad news that i might probably may not get to move in to Annrene's room.. The reason is so simple.. Its because i stay for 2 months.. LOL.. But it make sense though.. You just couldnt corrupt people business just by staying 2 months only.. Besides they will be freshie who will needed roomate and stay on a longer period than me.. LOL.. It gaves me headache now..

OMG.. Im so freaking worried rite now.. No Japanese 1 subject to be offer to resit this sem.. My Japanese skill is improving right now.. (Thanks to watching too much of Youtube and paying attention more in the class...) If i dont resit by this sem, i think my Japanese pronounciation will be rusty by next sem.. LOL.. My frens been wondering why does my Japanese 1 failed eventhough i did well in the class.. Me myself do not know too.. Probably because of last semester heartbroken moment to me, I work hard a little bit this semester.. Cause I dont want to lose anymore.. Or failed.. LOl..