Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tagged

A-Attached or Single? Attached going into single
B-Best Friend? Chee Huey, Kaya, Camin, Rene and Audrey
C-Cake or pie? Cake
D-Day of choice? Friday
E-Essential item? Computer
F-Favorite color? Black and white
G-Gummy bears or Worms? Gummy bears
H-Home - Have no idea
I-Indulgence - Shopping
J-June or July? June
K-Kids? None
L-Life is not complete without - My family
M-Marriage date - Find me a boyfriend first
N-Number of magazine subscriptions? None
O-Orange or apple? Oranges
P-Phobias? insects
Q-Quotes? im crazy
R-Reason to smile? To overcome sadness
S-Season of choice? Winter
T-Tag 5 people – Audrey, KAHS, Wei Yang, Shyan and Adrian
U-Unknown facts about me - I'm sensitive despite the cheerfulness of me
V-Vegetables? Love it
W-Worst habit? i laughed too loud
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? What for???
Y-Your favorite foods? Rice
Z-Zodiac sign - Taurus

No comments: