Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy + Sad = Almost broken my car window

I was so happy that that we manage to celebrate my sister 22nd birthday yesterday.. I'm happy that my sister celebrated it happily with all my family members.. What made me sad the most is, it reminds me of my mother.. My mother passed away 1 week bfore my sister 21st birthday.. After all the planning that my mom did for her big 21st birthday, was all left as memory.. Whats more sadddening is the place that we held my sis birthday party, was the place where my mom spend her last gathering with family members before she left the world the very next day.. Its so sad to think it back now.. But, life muz go on.. I muz live on for my mom.. My friend always said that i look mentally tough eventhough it is juz a year my mom left this world.. But the truth is, I am weak, i cried more than anyone else in this world whenever i thought bout my mom.. I never showed my sad feelings to others as i dnt like bothered people.. but i am happy that my friends and family always stay by my side..


I argue with my sister today.. Since my mom left, my sister really took care of me.. She tries to fufill whatever i need.. Even my father too.. Everyday he would at least call me thrice a day to make sure im okay.. Im so touched.. The reason i argued with my sister today is because she keeps mumbling on and on.. A human has a limit on being mumbling but she has been mumbling non-stop for the whole day.. I was in the car wit her when she mumbling, as she keeps on mumbling, i cannot bear it anymore.. I was so pissed of that i hit the car window with my fist.. Ended up, the car window was broken n my hand swollen.. I get scoled by my father.. The is the first time i felt so pissed off as i never hit things with my fist.. My sister was shock n scared seing the changes in me.. Especially when i hit the car window broken.. I do not knw where i hav the courage to hit the window till my hand is swollen.. Perhaps too stress i guess..

No comments: