Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Starting a new semester..

Well, actually i start my semester a week late.. Its all because one word, lazy.. Hahaha.. Im so lazy after 2 weeks of holiday. The lazyness juz dont disappeared. Even after i went to college, the laziness still wont disappeared.. Is there any medicine to this disease? LOl.. Hahaha.. This would be my last semester as i will go for training next year and probably wont get to see most of my friends anymore. So, i try my best to hang out with my friend..

My friend went to Pulau Ketam for a classmate outing, i didnt follow.. But when i saw their picture, i was like wow.. Its a pitty i didnt follow them as it seems fun.. Its not that i do not want to follow them, to tell you the truth, its because of my financial problem.. I have the money, but i feel that i do not want to spend it as i want to save.. I do not want to burden my sister who is using her own money to pay my school fees. I feel so guilty and helpless.. I really, really wish that ptptn loan would approve my final loan, so that my sister wont hav to use her own money..

No comments: