Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friends forever..

Having a belated birthday celebration for my dearst fren Chee Huey yesterday with Kaya, Camin, Annrene, Joel n Donovan.. Believe it onot we ate Thai food.. At first i thought i would taste sucks.. But surprisingly it turn out the food were damn nice.. All of us were like 'mm.. This so delicious..' N keep trying other ppls food.. Hahaha.. After the meal, we talk for quit sometime.. We talk about our last sem together n something came out my mind n in said ' why dont we talk about the positive n negative bout each n everyone of us..' LOL.. It was quit interesting.. We talk till almost 2am in the morning..

Im really gratefull to have this bunch of friends.. The feedback from them of my positive side was great. I never thought that i would be that good to them.. But among all feedback, i like Chee Huey feedback the most.. I feel touched with what she said and i almost tearing up with it.. She said, i was like a sister to her.. N for some reason, she said she love me so much as a sister.. She said she would never thought of hurting me.. I was so touched with it.. I love all my friends.. Forever.. I hope we will never parted..

Well, about the negative side of me, well wat they say is true.. They said sometimes im too childdish.. But they forgive it, probably beacause im the youngest in the group.. N they said im sometimes very roughed.. I dont act like girl sometimes.. Well, im quit boyish.. Im said sorry to them n tell them i will overcome this.. Hahahaha..

LOL.. Btw, yesterday when me n my family came bck from somewhere, suddenly our car run out off engine.. my cousin said probably out of gas but the car oil needle shows dat it still hav oil.. Must be something wrong with the oil needle.. HUh.. Luckilly, the petrol station was just at the opposite site.. Me, my father n my cousin, pushed the car till petrol station.. It was quit fun though.. Hahahaha..

No comments: