Saturday, October 18, 2008

So depresed..

I feel like wanted to killed myself.. I failed 4 paper in my exam.. Whats more i fail my Economic n Japanese paper which i was resitting.. I feel so pressure.. All my friends who was resitting with me, pass.. Im the only one fail.. Im such a loser.. What i couldnt believe is i got C- for housekeeping subject which i confident at least getting C or B-.. Nvr thought would get C-.. Im so totally depresed.. I hav total 6 resit paper n i confirm i would not gradute with my friends.. goodbye my friends.. I'll see u guys again when there is oportunity..

I feel so ashamed that my friends all get to passed, while im not.. Guess i hav to work hard from now on.. I really hate this Economic subject.. N i wanted to clear it as sson as possible.. But seems like there no way out for me.. I still hav to resit.. Haiiihh.. Life is so miserable for me now.. Guess i couldnt graduate with him.. bye-bye...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha...
lol... visited ur blog d...
wow.. not bad huh... last say buta computer.. haha..
neway... plez dun eva give up in study.. u can oni thing lazy lo... haha.. u say wan ah ot me...

i really wan our gang all take lot lot of pic as we usually did in any occasion.. throw out hat high up as we finish our 2 years together... huhu..
remember tat...!!!

love,
annrene