Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I AM A REBELLIOUS DAUGHTER

Ever had the feelings of runaway frm home?? I hav.. Indeed few times.. I do not knw why my father accusing me as a rebellious daughter.. Wat did i do wrong to earn such a harsh word.. Okay, i admit i cooked a little bit late yesterday nite.. But it was beacause i specially fried two eggs for my sister who do not eat another dish i prepared.. With no thanks at all, she woke up frm sleep n shout why do i cooked the dinner late.. To make things worsed, my father who doesnt knw anything, back up her to scold me.. Do you knw how does it feel for being scold without having to chance to explain? I feel really pressured.. I am a 19 year old girl.. Not a housewife.. I do not hav the freedom as other 19 year old ppl had.. Y izit so unfair?? Wats more worsed, my father said i hav changed.. I changed a lot.. He said i was not the usual Carolyn.. I changed since my mom past away.. Is it true? I dont even knw whether i had change or not.. All i knw is i started to feel bored cooking at home.. Imagine, i have been cooking at home for 4 years.. Since i was 16.. I am a girl, a teenage n a student.. I need to hav my own time.. I need time, to hav my own leisure.. I rely envy my friend whom hav all they fun they wanted.. Y my mom hav to go early.. Y mom?? Why do u past away so early? Do you knw how hard life without u??

While i writing this blog, my sister n father at the back having dinner.. Enjoying themself, while me, the rebellious daughter, sitting here in front of the computer, isolated.. They dnt even ask me whether i have my dinner or not... Am i that bad in their eyes? Of course, i am known as the daughter who fights back whatever my father said.. The one who didnt do household chores, the one who always sat in front of computer doing nothing, the one who sleeps until 12 in the afternoon.. All that is wrong is bout me.. I never seems to do right eventhough i did it right.. aahh!!!! I feel life is sucks.. I want to finish my study as sson as possible n go to work.. So that i can move out and live on my own.. i do not want to live in this house that is full crazy ppl.. I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: