Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All's Well End's Well...

3 more days to go.. Im goin to finsh my training in 3 days time.. Felt luck that i finish 2 days earlier than my friend.. (well, audrey luckier coz she started one week later)...

At last, after all the grueling 2 and a half months, im finally free.. But, what am i goin to do next?? here's what currently i have in my mind..

1. Clear all my resit paper and try to graduate on September(although they said
there is no graduation ceremony for us)...

2. Not planning to pursue my studies as i have financial matter.. ( i do not want to
burden my sister, since she is the one who taking care of my financial since my
mom passed away.. I owed her too much..)

3. Get a job in hospitality industry and try to cope with it for a year (mental note
to myslef: if cannot tahan in hotel industry, go find another job. Either tourism
or a bank) My mind is as simple as that..

4. Get a driving license as i want to travel back and forth from work place to home..
I rather travel just for the comfort of home.. I couldnt leave my home for a long
period.. (Family is everything for me especially when i was left with only my dad
and my sister.. They are everything for me..)

5. Cannot think of anything until here.. Do not have any further planning.. (Get
boyfriend perhaps.. LOL.. If there's anyone want me..)

Well, its a bit sad that i cant graduate with my friends and my cousin who is in the same college with me.. Good grief, its all beacause of myself who never works hard..
Foolish me..

No comments: