Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Glad...

Im glad that they change me to Toh Lee Chinese Restaurant.. At there, the work are not so hard compared to Serena BRAsierie.. And the employees are way better than the coffee house... I feel like a family member in the chinese resaurant.. N I get to eat good food too.. Imagine, i get to eat food like abalone, shark fin (real shark fin that cost RM550 per bowl), peking duck... Oohh.. all those delicious food.. But, these days, we hardly have any business.. Like tonight we only have about 6 guest.. Rarely even 10.. Almost every night.. Well, eventhough i work split shift, but its ok.. I can sleep in between those time. hehehe.. but its ok.. Everything going to end soon.. I will end my trainng in 6 days time.. Gwenchana.. hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come so little guest o?trixie says everyday busy like hell lol!maybe she's unlucky picked on the peak season....