Friday, April 17, 2009

Its All Over Now.....

Finally, my training ends today.. Im officiall free from Nikko Hotel.. Ask me will i work in Nikko if i had the chance?? No... Even if im desperate to look for job, Nikko will be my last choice.. Well, although i hate the environment there.. But i like the staff there.. Esp in Front Office and FnB.. Im gonna miss them..

Alot of things happen throughout the time im in Nikko.. Both sweet and bitter.. The sweetest things that happen to me in Nikko is knowing the staff.. As well as the trainee that came before and after us.. Im glad that i know them.. Well, lets not talk about bitter things.. Let bygone be bygone.. Lets be positive about everything.. Well, im gonna miss my locker.. F204.. Whom i shared with Moon Yee... My collegemate.. Herrmm.. Wonder whats my next plan.. Im confused... Does that this mean i have to look for jobs??

I wanted to continue studies, but seems cant.. Look like i have to settle for job after i finish all my paper.. N it could take 1 year.. HAiz.. I dont want to work so early.. Somebody.......... HELP ME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry carol~~
i also same wif u!!
v same gambateh bah!!!!