Thursday, April 30, 2009

No harm trying...

Have just finish my exam.. i never knew that Japanese is that easy as long as you put your heart in.. I admit that i didnt study the first semester which have caused me to fail constantly in Japanese subject. Now after the training, something made me realize and i decided to give all-in in japanese subject. Hopefully i get to pass the subject..

well since i have finish my exam, now i wanted to try working.. Some of my friends suggest working in Club Med Cherating. well this the first time i working, so i cant be choosey at all.. And why not trying.. No harm trying right?? well just try to apply first, if they dont accept so what can i do right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you applied one only?what is your other choices?Anyway all teh best!