Monday, April 6, 2009

Serena Brasierie?? BRA your mother fucker!!!!!

Usually i dont speak extraordinaire vulgar words except when i am totally pissed off... Well, currently no more front office to me as i oready proceed to FnB department.. Food and Beverages department.. My last department before i end my training...(thank GOD)... Well, what made pissd off is, i was supposed to be in Coffee House a.k.a Serena BRAserie.. As our coffee house were just renovated, everything is new there.. Including the uniform.. As i am a trainee, they do not have uniform for me because they only had enough for the permanent staff..(wtf)...
So, i have to wear the trainee uniform, which is white shirt with a bow tie n black skirt.. Totally look like banquet staff.. HAiz.. Do u think i want it?? I feel awkward too.. Everybody was wearing a nice new uniform while i just wear a banquet uniform.. Until on my 2nd day in coffee serena, i was called to HR.. I wondered why.. Rupa rupanya, my General Manager wants me to be shift to TOh Lee Chinese Restaurant, just because he wants everything to be look perfect in coffee house.. Means, im a pain in the butt for him.. SHIT.... Totally BULL SHIT!!!!!

Well, luckily i went to Toh Lee chinese Restaurant.. The work there are more relax than Coffe House eventhough i have to work split shift.. But during the split shift, i get to sleep... LOL... Whatever.. Im gonna my training in less than 2 weeks time.. Yahoo... Looks like im not gonna work in hospitality industry.. haiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww~dai ga jie u suffer since we left lol without us...Anyway u also get through edy rite?haha al the best to u!