Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 post in a day?? why not??

Gosshh.. i must really felt bored.. i post 2 entry in a day.. Well, actually i am bored.. Im on my maximum level of boredom.. Dont try to piss me off or i might ended up killing someone.. hehe.. Just kidding.. Since coming back from Kuantan, all i have been doing in this one whole week at home, sitting my butt off in front of the computer and sleep.. (redemption for not having enough sleep while working in Club Med).. But i think i have enough sleep.. Basically now my thoughts have been wandering far.. I had no idea what will happen in the future nor I'm doing anything to plan for my future.. I'm just so clueless..

And actually, I've got a job interview coming Tuesday, and although the job is not the job I've dream of, at least i had to give my best.. I do not want to disappoint my family who wanted me to work in the company.. And the contract with the company only takes about a year so i think why not i just give a try?? Perhaps after that i can go back to the job i wanted..

As for now, i really miss all my college mate.. I wonder how are they now?? Its an amazing thing that we still care about each other to think that we havent seen each almost half year..

I am 20 years old now.. As for some other people, perhaps they thought they are still young.. but for me, 20 is like the age i've should have achieved something, but still, im still wandering around looking for a rightful job to me.. What the heck am i waiting for?? But im not the type who waits to get married... Heck!!! I dont even had a boyfriend!!! Am i single? Yes. Am i available? Yes. Am i desperate? ermm.. 50% perhaps.. But for now, i want to concentrate to earn my big bucks.. I wanna get the thing that i can buy with my own money.. hahahahaha...

No comments: