Friday, June 26, 2009

There is always sunshine after rain..

My mood is getting better now.. After a few days of depression my mood is getting better thanks to the spring cleaning that me and my dad have done.. Suddenly felt want to clean the whole house.. Its been 2 years since we done a spring cleaning.. After the death of my mom.. So many things we found out during the spring cleaning.. I discovered some of my mom sewing stuff that has been kept for 10 years.. My goodness.. is so antique.. I reminds me of my mom.. I miss her so much.. Unfortunately, none of us can sew better, so dad decided to throw it away.. My heart ache when i saw dad throw the things i kept to remember my mom.. I miss mom so much... i really miss her..

Btw, he called... and that is our conversation:

Him: Hello.. Hey.. sorry i didnt pick up ur calls the last few days...
Me: Its ok..
Him: sorry yah.. I've been really busy.. I didnt even bring my phone to work..
Me: Its ok..
Him: come on.. dont be like this.. i've said sorry..
Me: and i accepted ur apology.. I know u've been busy.. but.. its ok..
Him: ok... i'll call your back later when you got your tempered down...
me: okay... (hung up phone)

Am i too harsh? I mean he's already apologized, but i am being mean to him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey~who's that huh? ^_^