Monday, June 15, 2009

Its just only second day..

Geezz... Its just only second day, but i have missed the people and the lifestyle in club med already.. Goosshh... I truly miss them all... There is one i miss the most.. He is really someone special.. Glad i know him.. I miss the lifestyle too... Every morning woke up at 8am, preparing to go to work at 8.40am then at 9, all the children arrive and parents start to sign them in.. At 9.30am we brought them to the archery field and then the golf, bungee bounce and trapeze.. Everything finish at 11am.. At 11am, either we brought them to the pool or we bring them to a nature adventure.. After that at 12pm, its lunch time.. Its my most favourite time.. After ensuring all the children gets their food, its my time to get my food.. Goosshh.. I really miss the all-you-can-eat buffet.. And my favourite food to eat everyday is 'jab chae' and tempura.. Well, not to miss as well, chinese food.. Thanks to Ah Kang for preparing such a nice chinese food. Hope he succeed to work in Japan.. Well, after lunch finish at 1pm, time to go back to the Kids Club and have a rest before we proceed to the beach at 2pm..

Beach time is about 2pm to 3 pm.. Then, its pool time again.. pool time is about 3 till 3.30.. Then go back to Kids Club to get change, and its snack time... My favourite time as well.. Honey stars plus coco crunch add with chocolate nuttela and some milk.. Voila!!!! Yummy yummy my own recipe.. hahaha.. My colleague Charles, everytime he sees that, he would said " Are you in stress??" Because i ate too much sweet things.. lol... Okay, after that. its family event time.. And everything finishes at 5.30pm.. Thats only the end for the kids club time.. At night we still have to work.. after dinner finishes at 8, its another activities for the mini club time.. And after that, at 9, its time for party.... Or known Crazy Sign in Club Med, where all GO's will started off the dancing, and then dragging all the guest along to dance with us.. After the dance party finish at 9.30pm, its time to invite all guest to go theathre to watch performance.. after performance, its party time.. wow.. Although we seems partying like crazy, but actually is part of our job.. Our job is to create the ambience so that the guest would join together.. Almost everynite we partying until 1, and at 1am we started to set up the theme for tomorow..

I really miss the life in Club Med, although its tiring, but its fun.. I miss the lifestyle of wearing clothes according to themes, the late night partying, dancing crazilly with other colleagues, huh.. Its just a life i cant forget.. I even the miss cranberry soda that i drink almost 8 cups a day.. (no wonder i get cough..) Well, i really miss the life... I hope i can go back to club med..

1 comment:

ClubMedCeline said...

Hi,
I saw that you had a great time working at Club Med--that's fabulous. Your story is great.
I wanted to let you know that Club Med has a social networking site clubmedinsider (http://cli.gs/6S9ddN) where you can post stories, ask questions on the forums, meet other guests etc.

I would love if you could share your story and some pictures about your experience working there on our social networking site!
We often hold contests on the site--so who knows, maybe you could win your next trip to Club Med!
I hope to see you on clubmedinsider soon at http://cli.gs/6S9ddN!
Best,
Celine