Friday, June 26, 2009

My life sucks...

Never in my life I've felt this great pressure.. My whole mind is blank now.. I really dont know what to do.. I felt so clueless.. Guess im suffering slight depression?? I am jobless right now, and that adds more of my depression.. And he is not picking up any of my calls nor replying my message means its the end of us.. That adding up more of my depression.. Gooshh.... I know i shouldnt have felt this depression, but i cant help it.. I just feel sad.. I even try to eat sweet things to lighten up my mood.. Guess it doesnt help at all.. End of relationship with him is no big deal for me, but hello.. At least call me and give me your reason.. EXPLANATION.. Jesus Christ, what makes me sad is not ending the relationship, its because im desperately looking for job.. I wanna make my own big bucks.. i wanna make my own BIG BUCKS!!!
Money, fortune, please come to me!!!!!! arrgghh..... Im tearing up my heart now..

No comments: