Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back with new experiences @ Club Med..







I'm back.. I've been away working in Club Med in Kuantan.. It was really a a great experience to me.. I even miss Club Med now.. Although it was tiring working in Club Med, but it was fun working there. At first i thought it would be very stressful working at there as all the colleagues are from other countries.. Different type of nationality.. But, after a few days there, i no longer feel the stressfulness.. In fact, it was fun working there.. All the colleagues are warm and friendly.. I love working in Mini Club Med..

Well, first of all what is Mini Club Med?? Mini Club Med, is club for children age 2 to 10.. Our job is to take care of the children while their parents went to find their own leisure. We bring the children to play different types of activities such as archery, golfing, trapeze, bungee bounce, swimming, sailing, kayaking and the list goes on.. If u were my friends, you can see how tanned am i now.. ( results from bringing children to beach everyday..)

So, that activities continues everyday for 2 consecutive weeks.. I've met a lot of cute children from all over the world. France, Japan, Korea, Mauritius and etc.. Omg.. They are so totally cute.. Sometimes there are children whom, i feel like wanted to slapped them.. My gosh.. So irritating that type of children..

Okay, enough about the children.. Lets talk about the colleagues.. i have about 11 wonderful colleagues.. Sentha from Indonesia, my mini club manager.. Ken, from Mauritius Island, my mini club assistant manager, Gloria from Indonesia, mini club GO, Marco, from Taiwan also a mini club GO, Kanako from Japan, Kids Club GO, Charles from Korea, Kids Club GO, Ee Von from Malaysia, Kids Club GO, Naoko from Japan, Petite Club GO, Jasmine, from Malaysia, petite club GO, Kumiko from Malaysia, mini club GO, Hon from Malaysia, Mini Club GO as well.. While me, im in the Kids Club.. They are the most wonderful colleagues i ever worked with.

Now lets talk about other GO's from other department that i know. First, Itsuki from Japan.. He is a bartender. We came in the same day, and we met at HR office.. Haha.. What a funny place for a first meeting.. He is a good English speaker.. Another one my best friend, North form Thailand.. He's a lifeguard.. But one thing in common about the both of us, we both like handsome guys.. Pretty common for me, pretty rare for him.. Nevertheless, it was a great experience for me..

No comments: